Article 1 (Personal Information)
Personal information" refers to "personal information" in the context of the Personal Information Protection Act, and refers to information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other descriptions that can identify the specific individual, as well as data on appearance, fingerprints, and voice print, and data on the insurer of a health insurance card. Information that can be used to identify a specific individual from a single piece of information such as a number (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collection of Personal Information)
When a user registers to use the Site, the Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, and driver's license number, etc. The Company may also ask for information related to transactions and payments made between the user and a partner company, etc., including personal information. In addition, we may ask you to provide transaction records and payment information, including your personal information, between you and our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, and advertisers, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). (including information providers, advertisers, ad-serving companies, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners"). (including information providers, advertisers, ad-serving companies, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners").
Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows
- To provide and operate our services.
- To respond to the user's inquiry (including verifying the user's identity)
- To send email notifications about new features, updates, campaigns, and other services provided by the company
- To contact you as needed for maintenance and important information
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service and users who try to use the service for illegal or improper purposes, and to deny them access to the service
- To allow users to view, change and delete their registered information and view their usage status
- To charge users for the use of fee-based services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the one before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the User of the changed purpose of use by the method specified by the Company or publicly announce it on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
- With the exception of the following cases, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user. However, the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations do not allow us to do so.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is especially necessary to improve public health or promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by such a government agency or local government in the execution of their legally prescribed duties, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the person in question will interfere with the execution of such duties.
- When the Company has notified or made public the following matters, and the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- The means or method of providing the information to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- How to accept the person's request
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the recipient of such information shall not be a third party in any of the following cases
- When the Company outsources all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to a merger or other reasons
- Where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific person, prior notice to the person or the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information will be given to the person, or the name of the person will be easily given to the person or the name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information. If you put it in a position to know the
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When requested to disclose personal information by the person, we will disclose it to the person without delay. However, the company may decide not to disclose all or part of the information in any of the following cases, and if the company decides not to disclose the information, the company will notify the customer to that effect without delay. Please note that a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each case of disclosure of personal information.
- If there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property or other rights and interests of you or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper conduct of the Company's business
- Any other case that would be in violation of the law.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristic information, in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the personal information held by this company is incorrect, the user can request this company to correct, add to, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with the procedures established by this company. If the information is incorrect, the user may request that the company correct, add to, or delete the personal information in its possession (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc.") in accordance with procedures established by the company.
- If the company determines that it is necessary to respond to a request from a user as described in the preceding paragraph, the company shall correct the personal information in question without delay.
- When the company has made corrections in accordance with the provisions of the previous section, or has decided not to make corrections, the company will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information)
- If the Company is requested by the individual concerned to cease using or delete his or her personal information (hereinafter referred to as "Cease of Use, etc.") on the grounds that it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it was obtained by wrongful means, the Company will investigate the matter without delay. When requested to cease use or delete (hereinafter referred to as "Cease of Use, etc.") for reasons that are beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or for reasons that are acquired by wrongful means, the Company will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If we determine that it is necessary to respond to your request based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using the personal information without delay.
- In the event that the company has decided to suspend the use of the service in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or has decided not to do so, the company will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if it is difficult to suspend the use of the Service, etc., and it is necessary to take alternative measures to protect the User's rights and interests, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notice to the user, except as otherwise provided in the law or other policies.
Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the following office
Address: FOX BLDG.505, 1-4-6 Ohashi, Minami-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka 815-0033, Japan
Company name: Media Laboratory, Inc.
Department in charge Container Division
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org